Payroll & Human Resources
Payroll is about your people
We know your small business is anything but small. That is why our firm offers a suite of scalable HR and payroll cloud solutions to help you run the business of your dreams.
Whether you’ve been in business for 25 years or just getting started, we understand how important it is that you save time, stay compliant, and manage costs. Our firm offers a smart, flexible, and affordable payroll, tax, and HR solution designed to help empower your employees and let you get back to business.
Payroll + Tax
Processing payroll, filing taxes, and addressing compliance challenges are a breeze with our automated services.
- Payroll backed by live 24/7 support
- Worry-free automated federal, state, and local tax filing
- Flexible pay options – direct deposit, pay card, or paper checks
- Streamlined general ledger integration with popular accounting software
- Simple time and attendance tracking tools
- Employee portals and App to download pay stubs, W2s, submit time sheets, and more.
Payroll + Tax + HR
Recruit, manage, and take care of your most valuable asset – your people. You get all the benefits of Payroll + Tax as well as additional HR services.
- Create and update a customized, comprehensive, professional quality employee handbook
- Digital employee onboarding, so new hires can hit the ground running their first day
- Easily access, customize, and save job descriptions
- HR Toolkits to help hire the right people and manage their performance
- Leverage HR business advisors to address employee management and compliance challenges
- Retirement plan options that can help increase employee retention
FAQ about our payroll and human resources services
Absolutely not! Our firm can provide payroll and tax filings in all 50 states. Have employees in more than one state? We can do that too!
We work with the largest payroll software provider in the country. They are SOC 1 and SOC 2 certified.
You can be involved as much or as little as works for you. Some clients want full control entering their payroll and some just want to approve it before it is posted.